Me no study
Me no care
Me go marry
If he die
Me no cry
Me go marry
2012 - PT ONE
- BIRTHDAY MONTH
- Finally met BTR! A dream come true — Honestly, one of the best days of my life. I wouldn’t change a thing about it
- Turned 20. Damn, time is just flying by now
- Lost my hair “viriginity”. I dip-dyed it purple and I don’t regret it at all
- Convinced Alexa and Val to go to the BTR concert in Nashville
- Ended Winter Quarter strong! CAN’T BE TAMED
- Spring Break FINALLY happened
- The first two days back, I was able to cross off a lot of my Spring Break musts list.
- Went to Millions of Milkshakes for the first time and omg I AM HOOKED
- Saw Kenton Duty (from Shake It Up) over there too. He is TAAAAALLL.
- Got the confirmation for the KCAS — no lie, I cried.
- Natalia admits to liking a couple songs on Elevate
- Got tickets for BTR’s and 1D’s concerts in the summer!
- Natalia is absolutely in love with Big Time Rush, mostly Kendall Schmidt
- KIDS CHOICE AWARDS 2012
- Third row and ended up being on tv for a couple of seconds
- I’ve never wanted to go back to Hawaii so bad
- Dropped $360 bucks on my new brake pads KMS
- TUPAC AT COACHELLA
- What up, litte buddy?
- Helped/volunteered for REVO. Felt awesome being a part of something
- 21 Jump Street is the fucking most hilarious movie ever. known to man. nothing can compare in 2012
- Went to my first and last college banquet
- Had two dates… technically I was the “third wheel”
- All the video banquet proposals KILLED me
- Saw The Avengers twice… in the same theatre, at the same time, with the same people
- Went home for Memorial Day Weekend. Twas a blast!
- Busted a mission pretty much all around the Pasadena/Los Angeles/Santa Monica area
- Pulled a yolo at Jenni’s gate and almost died lol
- After coming back home, school totally kicked my ass -____-
- R.I.P. to Ate Farah <3 See you soon, lovely
- Watched Iron Man and Iron Man 2 for the first time… never woulda thought!
- End of sophomore year!
- Got addicted to Bakery Story which contributed to my downfall called Finals Week
- Got to see my babies, The Maine, after four years
- Drove the whole I-5 by my lonesome, but it was chill — made it home ahead of schedule
- City Walk concert: Katelyn Tarver and Parachute — met so many people. It was truly a fan girl’s dream
- RIDE OR DIE WITH STEPHEN GLICKMAN
- One Direction concert in Anaheim for Dawn’s birthday! :D Going to a concert tipsy is definitely something everyone should do. Especially if you’re seeing 1D and have to deal with their ratchet fans
- Started to check off a bunch of things off my summer list
- WINDOWS DOWN VIDEO AKA MY LIFE AS A BTR FAN IS A JOKE
2012 PT TWO
- THE WALKING DEAD ESCAPE
- DEMI LOVATO
- Not one, but TWO BTR concerts in a row - Irvine and San Diego
- Met Scott Fellows and Kelli Goss
- Got to go to Disneyland! :D ;;______;;
- The Olympics ruined my life
- TCAs 2012
- Got on tv \m/ during the PLL cast giving out awards
- Almost got a cupcake from Selena Gomez… ;___;
- And Justin Bieber held my hand nbd
- MET FUCKING JUSTIN BIEBER
- VMAs 2012 - it was completely filled with One Direction and congratulating Missy Franklin
- Junior year began
- LOL IDK IT WAS A BLUR
- I DIDN’T GET CHIPOTLE FOR HALLOWEEN THAT’S IT
- Cut my long ass hair… sigh.
- Pulled the biggest YOLO ever. I flew down to LA for one day just to see the Jonas Brothers
- BEST FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE
- Johnny Wright upgraded me to 7th row — I CRIED and it happened during “Who I Am” so I was just a wreck
- Met Kendall, Dez, and made new friends
- Done with the worst quarter of my life… and I’m a comm major
- THE STARTING LINE 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW
- MET FUCKING NATHAN ADRIAN CRYING BOUT IT STILL
- Randomly saw Michael Trevino just jogging around Hollywood — I should’ve ran out of the car, but omfg he is so hot even in workout clothes and beanie
- Survived the Apocalypse \m/
- new phone: samsung galaxy oh yess
me everywhere: wow what if i run into a band member here
#a photoset describing my entire life
What Your Favorite Color(s) Says About You
Green: The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price. Green people can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, so they may get exploited by others. They are usually refined, civilized and reputable.
feelin’ fabulous #balltillyoufall #soberissexy #gayheaven #ilookdrunk #whoops #america @incepseann @jacewa (Taken with Instagram)
asian girls only want white boys
I could live off the snacks that my dad cops from the airport #secretinternetfatty #laxperks #fatass5ever #illeatthesaladtomorrow (Taken with Instagram)